[R] Tidyverse data frame conversion from monthly to annual

Amit Mittal pro|@@m|t@m|tt@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 4 04:24:19 CET 2019

Try using time series objects in xts. Should be easy. At worst once the xts object is automatically arranged by date you have to note the row numbers for each year period and I think data would be ok to handle unless it is more than 30-40 years when you would look up other xts options. Xts objects would automatically take the date column and use them as row ids so there is obviously another simple loop you can generate for summing up . There would also be easy functions once you start with xts.

Best Regards
Amit
+91 7899381263

Please request Skype as available
5th Year FPM (Ph.D.) in Finance and Accounting Area
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, (U.P.) 226013 India
http://bit.ly/2A2PhD
AEA Job profile : http://bit.ly/AEAamit
FMA 2 page profile : http://bit.ly/FMApdf2p
SSRN top10% downloaded since July 2017: http://ssrn.com/author=2665511