[R] Multilevel models

Saul Weaver @@u|@we@ver@70 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 3 11:19:49 CET 2019

Hello,

I have data with workers within departments. I am interested in testing the
effects of peers' satisfaction on employees' productivity. To assess peer
satisfaction, I calculate, for each employee, the average satisfaction of
the employees' peers within the department. In other words, I calculate the
average satisfaction in the department, while excluding the focal employee.
I'm not sure about the level of this variable, because on the one hand, it
is unique for each employee, but on the other hand, the values of this
variable across employees are not independent of each other. How would I
account for this issue in R?

Thank you,

S Weaver

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]