[R] R Coding Help

Aryana Nabavizadeh @n@b@v|z@deh @end|ng |rom ucd@v|@@edu
Wed Mar 6 23:29:41 CET 2019

Hello,
 I uploaded a square matrix to R and followed the exact coding, however, the coding is incorrect. I was wondering if you could take a look at my coding to see where the issue is. Attached below is my square matrix and a screenshot of the coding on R. However, I did not add the labels to the columns and rows as I had issues with the header as I would upload the matrix (meaning that I used the file labeled phdtext.csv) . However, I also do not know if I should keep the labels or not (and instead use the file PHDfullmatrix2.csv). The point of doing this was to generate a knowledge structure graph with the words as the nodes and the distances from one-another representing the similarity of association of the two words (the shorter the distance, the more the two words were associated with one another). At the end of this, I would get the eccentricity values and was wondering if I could get help with where I went wrong. Attached below as well is the associated link that I followed with instructions.

http://www.wouterspekkink.org/r/mds/gephi/2015/12/15/a-simple-example-of-mds-using-r-and-gephi.html

Thank you,

Aryana Nabavizadeh