[R] Sankey Diagram

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 7 21:44:40 CET 2019

I would suggest googling "Sankey Diagrams R statistics" which should
provide some suggestions such as
https://www.displayr.com/how-to-create-sankey-diagrams-from-tables-using-r/
or https://plot.ly/r/sankey-diagram/  or perhaps
https://www.r-bloggers.com/creating-custom-sankey-diagrams-using-r/ ?

If you are very new to R I would suggest searching out some R
tutorials or basic introductions to R. A good place to start is the
Contributed list at R Cran (https://cran.r-project.org/).

For asking questions on R -help you might want to have a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html .

In particular, the advice about providing sample data in dput() format
is important.

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 15:33, Giuseppe Cillis <giucillis using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a .csv hat is organized in this way:
>
> code88;code13;sup_88_13
> 1;1;77.67576251
> 1;2;10.1
> 1;3;2.4
> 1;4;0.0
> 1;5;0.2
> 1;6;0.1
> I would create a simple Sankey diagram, how can I do it? I have little
> experience with R unfortunately !
> thanks
>
> Giuseppe

John Kane