[R] About wilcox test

Patrick (Malone Quantitative) m@|one @end|ng |rom m@|onequ@nt|t@t|ve@com
Mon Mar 11 18:06:25 CET 2019

First, I'm pretty sure this is a statistics question, not an R question.

But you're asserting there is a difference in the data. The statistical test is telling you that this apparent difference is within the range of chance variation. There's not a contradiction there, unless you mean there is a statistically significant difference with the Wilcox test in some other computation method.

Pat