[R] Unobtainable source code of specific functions

Thu Mar 14 20:07:39 CET 2019

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:44:07 +0100 (CET)
julien.lacroix using student.uliege.be wrote:

> My question is therefore the following, how or where could I find
> these source code ? (Note : I have the package Igraph installed)

Functions wrapped in .Call() are implemented in a compiled language,
with corresponding sources in the src/ directory of a package.

For example, the call to C_R_igraph_shortest_paths seems to end up in
https://github.com/igraph/igraph/blob/6faf5610b8ab0175466e93a8a1d1981987976a38/src/structural_properties.c#L460

--
Best regards,
Ivan