[R] How to list recursive package dependency prior to installation/upgrade of a package

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Thu Mar 14 21:16:36 CET 2019

available.packages() and installed.packages() map package names to version
and a lot of other things.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com