[R] Display common color scale on multiple scatter3D plots

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 14 23:36:09 CET 2019

Hi Luigi,
Upon careful reading of the help page, you can do it with scatter3D:

scatter3D(X, Y, Z, col.var = Z, pch = 16, cex = 2,clim=c(0.5,3))
scatter3D(X, Y, K, col.var = K, pch = 16, cex = 2,clim=c(0.5,3))

Jim