[R] density vs. mass for discrete probability functions

Sat Mar 16 18:47:57 CET 2019

Hello,

Yes, there is even an old discussion on this on r-devel, dated August,
10 2013.
See [1].

[1]
https://r-project.markmail.org/search/?q=broken-link-in-docs-for-Binormial-functions#query:broken-link-in-docs-for-Binormial-functions+page:1+mid:rf6tbiokcdyai6el+state:results