[R] System("source activate condaenv")

Sandra Elisabeth Chaudron @@ndr@@ch@udron @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 20 09:59:21 CET 2019

Hi,
I am using the server version of RStudio and I have a script where I want
to activate the conda environment that I set up for a bioinformatic tool
called MinVar.
For that I use in my script the command: system("source
/home/ubuntu/miniconda3/bin/activate minvar"). I provide the path to
activate because the tool is installed under my second user name in the
server I use.
And the error message is : sh: 1: source: not found error in running command
I tried to look for solution in any possible forum but did not find
anything.
I was wondering if a solution for such issue was already discussed? and an
answer found?
Thanks a lot.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]