[R] Solving Function using Conjugate Gradient

Wed Mar 20 19:11:52 CET 2019

You should (almost) always also reply to the list, especially in this case,
where others my also fail to help because they perceive your query as
homework.

However, I should warn you that such comprehensive queries are often
dismissed as "do my work for me" requests. See the Posting Guide linked
below for a comprehension description of what and how to post here.
Following the recommended protocols will certainly increase your chance of
receiving a helpful reply.

Cheers,
Bert