[R] Question regarding the dcast function

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 21 14:59:49 CET 2019

Hi,

dcast() is a function, not a package, so R can't find it in the package archive.

You need to install the package that contains it. Probably you want reshape2

install.packages("reshape2")

Sarah

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 9:54 AM Marie-joe Kfoury
<mariejoe.kfoury using hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am having a problem with installing the dcast function in R 3.5.3
>
> Here is the message that I am getting when trying to install it:
>
> > install.packages("dcast")
> Installing package into ‘C:/Users/marie/Documents/R/win-library/3.5’
> (as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
> Warning message:
> package ‘dcast’ is not available (for R version 3.5.3)
>

> Marie Joe Kfoury

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com