[R] Coding help for data frame.

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 21 16:48:20 CET 2019

I'm glad you figured it out.

You do still need to reply to the R-help list, not me, but because you
did reply just to me I discovered that your orignal question had an
image in it of your desired result, which was stripped by the
pliant-text R-help server.

So your original email ended with:

"Is there anyway of coding if I could arrange like this?"

with absolutely no way to know what that was referring to.

Please take a look at the posting guide for this list to better
understand how to frame good questions, so people can help you.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com