[R] Just confirming (?): No way to "export" a (Quartz) plot...

David Goldsmith eu|erg@u@@r|em@nn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 25 16:33:26 CET 2019

Excellent, thanks!  (It just goes to show how hard it can be to find
something when you don't know precisely what to look for.)

DLG

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 8:18 AM Ivan Krylov <krylov.r00t using gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 23:35:30 -0700
> David Goldsmith <eulergaussriemann using gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > No way to "export" a (Quartz) plot...
> > ...once I've got it the way I want it, (e.g., to a PNG)
>
> Well, there seems to be a quartz.save() function, but I cannot attest
> to its well-behavedness, not having a Mac to test it on.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Ivan

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]