[R] [FORGED] Re: Quantile Density Contours

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu Mar 28 07:26:29 CET 2019

Hallo Bernard

I did not follow all emails in this thread but it seems to me that your request is similar to Bioconductor packages dealing with Flow Cytometry data.

Especially flowViz package is designed to visualise such data.

Cheers
Petr