[R] Cluster analysis

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 31 23:48:37 CEST 2019

Hi,

R has a vast array of tools for cluster analysis. There's even a task

Which method is best for your needs is going to require you spending
some time working to understand the pros and cons, and possibly
consulting with a local statistician.

Sarah

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 4:20 PM bienvenidozoma using gmail.com
<bienvenidozoma using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have data from farmers with different variables. I would like to classify them according to some variables. Can you help me with "R" to find the best variables to classify them and how to classify them with "R". Some variables are numerical others are ordinal.
>
> Best regards,
> Bienvenue

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com