[R] stukel function unavailable for some odd reason

Paul Bernal p@u|bern@|07 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 3 22:49:48 CEST 2019

Dear friends,

I have been fitting a logistic regression and wanted to try a couple of
goodness of fit tests on the model.

Doing some research, I came across Chris Dardi's stukel and logiGOF
functions from package LogisticDx v0.1.

I tried installing package LogisticDx in different R versions without any
success.

I first tried installing LogisticDx package in R version 3.5.3 (for windows
64-bit OS) and this is what happened:

> install.packages("LogisticDx")
Installing package into 'C:/Users/PaulBernal/Documents/R/win-library/3.5'
(as 'lib' is unspecified)
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
also installing the dependencies 'polspline', 'rms', 'speedglm', 'aod'

trying URL '
https://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/polspline_1.1.14.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 778099 bytes (759 KB)
downloaded 759 KB

trying URL '
https://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/rms_5.1-3.1.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 2044689 bytes (1.9 MB)
downloaded 1.9 MB

trying URL '
https://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/speedglm_0.3-2.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 187929 bytes (183 KB)
downloaded 183 KB

trying URL '
https://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/aod_1.3.1.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 323652 bytes (316 KB)
downloaded 316 KB

trying URL '
https://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/LogisticDx_0.2.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 931345 bytes (909 KB)
downloaded 909 KB

package 'polspline' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'rms' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'speedglm' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'aod' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
package 'LogisticDx' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

> stukel(RegGLM_Mod1)
Error in stukel(RegGLM_Mod1) : could not find function "stukel"

> library(LogisticDx)
Error: package or namespace load failed for 'LogisticDx':
 object 'plotp' not found whilst loading namespace 'rms'
> install.packages("plotp")
Installing package into 'C:/Users/PaulBernal/Documents/R/win-library/3.5'
(as 'lib' is unspecified)
Warning: package 'plotp' is not available (for R version 3.5.3)

After this, I installed R version 3.6.0 and tried again:
> install.packages("LogisticDx")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/PaulBernal/Documents/R/win-library/3.6’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
trying URL '
https://mirrors.dotsrc.org/cran/bin/windows/contrib/3.6/LogisticDx_0.2.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 932914 bytes (911 KB)
downloaded 911 KB

package ‘LogisticDx’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in

C:\Users\PaulBernal\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpInhoDn\downloaded_packages
> library(LogisticDx)
Registered S3 methods overwritten by 'ggplot2':
  method         from
  [.quosures     rlang
  c.quosures     rlang
  print.quosures rlang

> stukel(GLM.1)
Error in stukel(GLM.1) : could not find function "stukel"

Anyone can give me some light on what could be happening here? Do I have to
try with another R version? Is it something else?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]