[R] Question concerning Loading large Data Sets

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Mon May 6 01:26:10 CEST 2019

I wouldn’t have expected an message, but it does raise the question: why are you making two different copies of the same text file if you are concerned about size issues?

—
David

Sent from my iPhone