[R] R package that translates zip codes into longitude and longitude

Nicola Ruggiero n|co|@@rugg|ero@unt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 7 02:40:57 CEST 2019

I found this package "zipcode", by Jeffry Breen
(http://www.jeffreybreen.com/code/).

Does anyone have experience working with this one? And do you think it
would help with my data, such as I exemplified it in my previous post
to the listserv?

His blog looks good
(https://datamatters.blog/2011/01/05/cran-zipcode/). And this, too,
was written about it