[R] install R

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 8 15:54:01 CEST 2019

Do a web search such as "ubuntu install fortran"  (or replace ubuntu by
your distribution if it's different, e.g. debian or centos or ..)
e.g. the above search gives a result of the following link which provides
the appropriate commands

https://fossnaija.com/how-to-install-fortran-compiler-in-linux/

Good luck