[R] Rd files with duplicated alias 'plot'

Fri May 10 09:22:44 CEST 2019

a) Wrong list. Read the Posting Guide.

b) Don't use @aliases for this purpose.

c) Just use @export... plot already has a dispatch function.

d) Best for you to be clear (don't assume everyone will know what you are talking about) that this question is about a contributed package called roxygen2. R Core supports Rd files directly.