[R] Brown’s One-parameter Linear Method in R

Mon May 20 20:52:07 CEST 2019

Always try rseek.org and indicate what you searched with and what else you hope can be found before posting requests like this. I don't know this specific algorithm but a couple of hits for "Brown exponential smoothing" looked promising to me.