[R] [R-pkgs] Release Announcement : Riex Package

Myriam Ibrahim |br@h|mmyr|@m7 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 23 03:21:21 CEST 2019

Hi,

Please find below the links related to 'Riex' package release announcement.
If you have any questions or need additional information,  let me know.

   - Release Announcement *-  *https://myriamibrahim.com/portfolio/riex/
   - CRAN  - https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/Riex/index.html
   - Github - https://github.com/TheEliteAnalyst/Riex

Thank you for all your efforts and support to R Community !

Best regards,
Myriam Ibrahim

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 12:32 PM Myriam Ibrahim <ibrahimmyriam7 using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find attached the .md  and .html files for 'Riex' release
> announcement.
>
> I'm hoping this is the designated email for that purpose. If you believe
> this is incorrect, please advise who should I reach out to.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help and support. If you have any questions
> or need additional details about this request, let me know.
>
> Best regards,
> Myriam

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]