[R] cspade {arulesSequences} error

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 28 03:27:41 CEST 2019

> s1 <- cspade(trans_matrix, parameter = list(support = 0.3), control =
> list(verbose = TRUE))

> error in file (con, "r"): cannot open the connection. cannot open file
> 'D:\Temp\cspade13403a927eaa.out': no such file or directory

Note that you haven't provided a fully reproducible example.
(As I don't know what trans_matrix is, and I'm not sure at what point the
error message is generated, which is important).

I installed the lasted versions of arules and arulesSequences.
I tried to run one of the examples from the cspade() function's
documentation.
It ran without any problems.

Also note the location "D:\Temp" is suspicious. This is not where I would
expect temporary files to be created, and makes me suspect there's
something (somewhere on your computer) that's not typical. This could
include your working directory, startup script files (if any), environment
variables (if any) or other parts of your R code, or any OS settings.

Sorry, I know that's not the most helpful answer...

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]