[R] (no subject)

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Nov 5 18:17:10 CET 2019

This question is off-topic for rhelp despite your use of an R package
because it is a request for advice for statistical issues, rather than
about R coding. You should read the Posting guide where you are advised
of this concern. You are also asked to post in plain text and include an
informative subject line. There are other venues for statistical advice
such as stats.stackexchange.com and there is also the possibility that
the package author or maintainer might respond to a polite email.

--

David.