[R] help about codes from probability

Sadia Seddiqi he|d@@@d|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 7 08:46:32 CET 2019

Could you help me how I can solve run this code in R-labUnions

1-You are picking flowers from a garden. The garden contains flowers of
varying colors, including flowers that are completely blue, flowers that
are completely pink, and also flowers that are both colours. The
probability of picking a flower that is at least partly blue is 0.4 and the
probability of picking a flower that is at least partly pink is 0.2. Let's
think about some probabilities!

# Calculate the probability of picking a flower that is blue, pink or both

2-
Conditional Probability I

Enter plants into your console to see information about whether 90 plants
live indoors or outdoors, and whether they are a flower, a succulent or a
tree. The values in this table represent probabilities, calculated from
frequencies.

Let's use these probability values to find some conditional probabilities.
To do this you need to use the formula P(A|B)=P(A+B)/P(B)P(A|B)=P(A+B)/P(B).

# What is the probability a plant lives indoors?

# What is the probability a plant is a flower, given that we know it lives
indoors?

# What is the probability a plant lives indoors, given that we know it is a
succulent?

*Sadia seddiqi*

*Health Care Financing Officer *

*Health Economics & Financing Directorate (HEFD) Ministry of Public Health
(MoPH), Kabul-Afghanistan*

* Email: hefd.sadia using gmail.com <hefd.sadia using gmail.com>
<+93%2078%20692%207270>*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]