[R] Global curve fitting/shared parameters with nls() alternatives

James Wagstaff w@g@t@||@j@me@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 8 14:20:41 CET 2019

Dear Bert
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes that is exactly the sort of problem I am
trying to solve. I am aware of the option of hard coding the experimental
groups as you suggested, but was hoping for an easy out of the box approach
as I have many groups!
Thanks
James