[R] pairs.panels ()

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 19 15:59:36 CET 2019

Hi, nameless querent,

It's important to tell us where you got your function from. In this
case, I'm assuming that you are using pairs.panels() from the psych
package.

Looking at the help for that function, I see, in the arguments section:

… other options for pairs

Which means that if you don't see a configuration option you want
directly, you should look at the help for pairs().

I admit, that if you don't already know that cex controls font size,
the help for pairs that says,

cex.labels, font.labels: graphics parameters for the text panel.

might not enlighten you, but if I understand your question, cex.labels
is what you're looking for.

?par gives (possibly) more insight into controlling base graphics.

Sarah

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 8:47 AM Medic <mailiPadpost using gmail.com> wrote:

> Point me, please, the parameter for changing the font size for the
> variable name in pairs.panels ()

Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com