[R] Creating map in R

Medic m@|||P@dpo@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 22 03:54:33 CET 2019

Creating map in R. I have all the files (with different extensions)
for the country I need. The problem is that I don’t know how to use
them in R. I began according to information on the Internet, and
immediately ran into difficulties (see below):

`library("tmaptools")
geo <- read_shape("Rom.shp", as.sf = TRUE)
This function is deprecated and has been migrated to
github.com/mtennekes/oldtmaptools`

I turned to a similar function, but get an UNCLEAR message

`library(raster)
geo <- shapefile ("Rus.shp")
Error in .local(x, ...) : file.exists(extension(x, ".shx")) is not TRUE`