[R] [r] How to obtain the correlation coefficients between two variables in the R object

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Nov 25 17:06:53 CET 2019

Hi

Without knowing much about functions you use, instead of plotting you could
save results of rcor(dcc.fit, type="R") to

something <- rcor(dcc.fit, type="R")

and use

str(something) to inspect the structure.

Cheers
Petr

My