[R] Vargha and delaney effect size

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 4 12:58:36 CEST 2019

For general documentation about the effsize package you would do:
> help(package="effsize")

For information on calculations related to vargha:
>??vargha
This command displays effsize::VD.A, which you can find out about via the
command
>?effsize::VD.A
This displays the documentation for the function VD.A. At the top of the
documentation you have the Description and Usage sections. At the bottom
there are some examples of using the function.

HTH,
Eric