[R] BiocManager problem.

Ali Siavosh @||@@|@vo@h @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 9 18:37:57 CEST 2019

Hi,
I have installation of R in a server running on redhat 7. I have upgraded R and now to upgrade BiocManager I get error messages as below:

> install.packages("BiocManager")
Installing package into ‘/usr/lib64/R/library’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
trying URL 'https://cran.revolutionanalytics.com/src/contrib/BiocManager_1.30.7.tar.gz'
Content type 'application/octet-stream' length 38020 bytes (37 KB)
downloaded 37 KB

* installing *source* package ‘BiocManager’ ...
** package ‘BiocManager’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
** using staged installation
** R
** inst
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
** help
*** installing help indices
  converting help for package ‘BiocManager’
    finding HTML links ... done
    BiocManager-pkg                         html
    available                               html
    install                                 html
    repositories                            html
    valid                                   html
    version                                 html
** building package indices
** installing vignettes
** testing if installed package can be loaded from temporary location
** testing if installed package can be loaded from final location
** testing if installed package keeps a record of temporary installation path
* DONE (BiocManager)
Making 'packages.html' ... done

The downloaded source packages are in
	‘/tmp/RtmpgHhwMp/downloaded_packages’
Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library'
Making 'packages.html' ... done
> BiocManager::version()
Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'BiocManager', details:
  call: NULL
  error: Bioconductor version '3.8' requires R version '3.5'; see
  https://bioconductor.org/install
> BiocManager::valid()
Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'BiocManager', details:
  call: NULL
  error: Bioconductor version '3.8' requires R version '3.5'; see
  https://bioconductor.org/install
> BiocManager::install(version="3.5")
Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'BiocManager', details:
  call: NULL
  error: Bioconductor version '3.8' requires R version '3.5'; see
  https://bioconductor.org/install
> BiocManager::install(version="3.7")
Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'BiocManager', details:
  call: NULL
  error: Bioconductor version '3.8' requires R version '3.5'; see
  https://bioconductor.org/install <https://bioconductor.org/install>

I appreciate any help with regard to this.
Thank you

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]