[R] Installing dyplr on Linux requires a ton of chasing down dependencies

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Mon Oct 14 13:25:35 CEST 2019

Generally problems involving Ubuntu are sent to r-sig-Debian but maybe your new OS is not in that heritage. If not, you may get a more informed audience at r-devel. (Technically this is more on-topic there than on rhelp.) But you should read the Posting Guide, subscribe, post in plain text, and include more of the text from the errors.

David

Sent from my iPhone