[R] Installing dyplr on Linux requires a ton of chasing down dependencies

Collin Lynch c||ynch @end|ng |rom nc@u@edu
Mon Oct 14 15:30:34 CEST 2019

Adam, while I am not familiar with that particular variant of linux,
it sounds like a package manager mismatch in that the ubuntu package
looks for specific libraries which are named differently on your
system.  If you can run a GUI then you have some form of X but the
libraries may be named differently.  It looks like Pop uses apt so you
might try apt-get for R and see if that works or consider compiling
from source.

Collin Lynch.