[R] stats::power.t.test error

Witold E Wolski wewo|@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 15 12:07:38 CEST 2019

Dear Peter,

Yes, It is a technical issue and a matter of diddling around. And I
agree with your comment regarding the 2 observations.
I have several thousands variance estimates for which I need to
compute the sample sizes automatically. Using try statements is
typically the last thing I would like to resort too.
Is there an alternative implementation of power.t.test on CRAN which
could the diddling for me and return plausible sample sizes i.e.
integers.

best regards
Witek

--