[R] R unable to locate base unix commands (tar, sh etc)

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 18 02:13:14 CEST 2019

Semicolons in PATH on a Unix derivative like MacOS could well do that to you. It is not clear how they got there, but apparently not from your ~/.Environ file. However, multiple settings of the same PATH variable in .Environment is not something I'd think would work. Persumably the last setting wins, but I'm not sure of that.

-pd