[R] using a variable and a superscript in a legend

Patrick Giraudoux p@tr|ck@g|r@udoux @end|ng |rom un|v-|comte@|r
Sun Oct 20 20:09:08 CEST 2019

Would be nice to put those two way examples in the documentation of the
function 'expression' and 'bquote' in the next R version (we are in the
base) for other users  ;-) I am sure many would enjoy.