[R] add error bars to rarecurve from package vegan

Duncan Mackay du|c@|m@ @end|ng |rom b|gpond@com
Tue Oct 22 01:17:08 CEST 2019

Hi Luigi

Using the help example for vegan:: rarefy
It appears that the example for vegan:: rarefy does not work for SE=T
in the plot command the x values (S) are a vector and  yvalues Srare is a
list

It appears that the argument se = TRUE is not coded
So that your commands cannot produce error bars

Suggest contacting the maintainer

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Mackay