[R] Choosing specific Date Range from non-sequential Date

Mon Sep 9 18:55:48 CEST 2019

I would guess that you first need to convert your textual dates to a
date-time object via as.date, but as you failed to provide a reproducible
example (e.g. via dput) I may be wrong. Maybe others may have greater
insight.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."