[R] Choosing specific Date Range from non-sequential Date: Problem Fixed

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 9 21:46:52 CEST 2019

Dear Bert and Jeff,
The result is an output of another code and it will be too long or
unnecessary to show all I'm I did to arrive at the given data frame.

Since my single line code works for Jeff, I had to take a second look
and try to get it working for me. I then read the data frame using
d<-read.table("MOSC",colClasses=c("Date","numeric"))  and tried:
Year <- subset(d1, d1[[1]] > "1998-01-01" & d1[[1]] < "2006-01-01")
and arrived at my goal.

Thank you for the hint.
Best regards
Ogbos