[R] Moving 2nd column into 1st column using R

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Sep 10 05:48:20 CEST 2019

On 9/9/19 7:19 PM, smart hendsome via R-help wrote:
> Hi R-user,
> I have a problem regarding R.  How can I move my 2nd column into 1st column.  For example I have data as below:
>   mydf <- data.frame(matrix(1:6, ncol = 2))
>   mydf
>    X1 X2   1   4   2   5   3   6
> I want move my 2nd column become like this:
>    X1    1      2    3    4   5   6
> Hope anyone can help me. Many thanks.
>
> Zuhri
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

I doubt that anyone can tell what your intentions are. You ahve posted
in html and the mailserver does not interpret html code. So repost in
plain text .... as the posting guide advises.

--

David.