[R] about paired or unpaired t.test or wilcox.test in R

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 11 22:14:03 CEST 2019

Dear all,

if would be great if you could please advise on the use of PAIRED or
UNPAIRED T.TEST or WILCOX.TEST in R :

let's say shall we have 2 samples :

-- CONTROL : where we measure the expression of 100 genes G1 ... G100 in
one million cells C1 ...C1mil

-- TREATMENT : where we measure the expression of 100 genes G1 ... G100 in
one million cells D1 ...D1mil

when we compare the expression of these 100 genes G1 ...G100, in CONTROL vs
TREATMENT, shall we use UNPAIRED TESTS, correct ?

as the cells in CONTROL C1..C1mil are different than the cells in TREATMENT
D1..D1mil ? thanks a lot !

-- bogdan

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]