[R] How can I compare two apriori rules created from the same dataset

Sat Sep 14 22:57:46 CEST 2019

I am guessing that you are using the arules package, correct? If not, what
package? In future, please specify what package you refer to if not one of
those in a standard distro.

Usually, package specific questions should be directed to package
maintainers (?maintainer) or support sites for the packages, but you may
get lucky here. Sorry, but I can't help beyond that.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."