[R] problem with pyramid.plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 19 10:41:06 CEST 2019

Hi Christophe,
Your call to pyramid.plot is okay. I would make a couple of suggestions:

par(mar=pyramid.plot(males.overweight,females.overweight,
 top.labels=c("Males","Labels","Females"),laxlab=seq(0,60,by=10),
 raxlab=seq(0,30,by=10),labels=agelabels,lxcol="#74c476",rxcol="#9e9ac8",
 gap=11,show.values=TRUE))

However, I do not have shiny nor do I know how to use it. I suspect that
you may have to ask shiny for a replot rather than update. Winston
Chang (winston
at rstudio.com) is the maintainer and probably the best person to ask.

Jim

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 5:55 PM Christophe greaume <cgrecup using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Jim,
>

> I’ve got a problem with using pyramid.plot in shiny.
>
> I’ve made an example (PyramidOK.R) that’s working. When user change the
> value on the slider the pyramid and the exceltable change.
>
> But in my application, pyramid doesn’t change while values are ok.
>
> When I cut excelOutput("AirlineByAircraft") in UI.R, pyramid change when
> user change the value of the slider.
>
> Please consider data as non public
>  shiny.zip
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aRAkG1ruX_e0jl_P4gCwH0SMpcrXm-Vo/view?usp=drive_web>