[R] [SPAM] Re: The "--slave" option

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Sun Sep 22 01:29:16 CEST 2019

Please All:

While as I said in my first post I am still not convinced that the OP was in good faith to improve R and not a troll  (yours to decide), I also don't think attacking a person's research to counter a point that has nothing to do with their research is what is wanted on this mail-list.  There is one very simple alternative - don't reply.

Ben - members of R-core do read this mail-list,  and the fact that not a single one has replied probably tells you what you need to know.

-Roy

> On Sep 21, 2019, at 3:56 PM, Abby Spurdle <spurdle.a using gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (excerpts only)
>> slavery being easily justified by the Bible while abolition is not is an experience.
>> P.S. Do any R developers actually read this?
>
> I've read one or two verses...
>
> I also found this (by you):
> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20362542
>
> Which uses embryonic stem cells.
> I recognize that they're mouse embryos.
> However, your article cites at least five other articles (probably, a
> lot more), that use human embryonic stem cells.
>
> You complain about slavery (that doesn't exist), and then prompte
> murder (which does exist).
> What does that say about you...
>
> And that's ignoring the way you treat animals
> We slice and dice data, you slice and dice living creatures.
>
> Here's two songs about freedom, if you have ears to hear:
> https://youtu.be/lKw6uqtGFfo
> https://youtu.be/HAIdo707Sac

**********************
**********************