[R] dabestr plot color change manually

Moshiur Rahman mr@hm@nku|mrt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 23 08:00:50 CEST 2019

Dear R plot experts,

I'm working on dabestr package for effect size estimation plot (
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/dabestr/vignettes/using-dabestr.html)
where I'd like to change the following two issues manually. Does anyone
know-

1) how can I manually change ticks color (I'd like to have black rather
than the default grey one)? and

2) how do I manipulate the point's color distinctly into two different
colors (I'd like to have black and grey colors than the default automatic
gradient color)?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Moshi

JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory of Population Biology
Department of Marine Biosciences
Graduate School of Marine Science and Technology
Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology
4-5-7 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8477, Japan
Mobile: 050-6874-9072

.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]