[R] Real Basic Question

Phillip Heinrich herd_dog @end|ng |rom cox@net
Thu Sep 26 18:55:00 CEST 2019

Just when I think I’m starting to get the hang of R I run into something that sends me back to Go without collecting $200.

The working directory seems to be correct when I load an .rda file but it is not there and it is not in the Global Environment in the upper right hand window in RStudio.
getwd()
[1] "C:/Users/Owner/Documents/Baseball/RetroSheetDocumentation"
> load("~/Baseball/RetroSheetDocumentation/ari18.test2.rda")
> ari18.test2
Error: object 'ari18.test2' not found
> ls()
 [1] "ari18.test3"       "array1"            "array2"            "BaseballArticles"  "BaseballArticles2"
 [6] "BaseballArticles3" "BBCorpus"          "BBtdm"             "firstfunction"     "folder"
[11] "h"                 "matrix"            "matrix2"           "matrix3"           "n"
[16] "seq"               "testvector"        "u"                 "vec"               "x"
[21] "y"                 "yourname"

Somehow ari18.test3 loaded but ari18.test2 will not.

What am I missing here?

Thanks.
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]