[R] Error: package 'stats' could not be loaded

Carlos Weiss c@r|o@ @end|ng |rom tree@com@@r
Wed Sep 25 20:51:59 CEST 2019

I'm getting an error when using R for the first time. It's a web service
written in C#, .NET 4.5, IIS 10.0 running on Windows Server 2019. The file
called "stats.dll" (which was a result of installing R 3.1.1) is within the
scope of the path variables for all users.

Could anyone tell me if this is a configuration error, or it has to do with
the Windows Server version (it runs in Windows Server 2012 with the same
configuration (I think!)), without looking further into the C# code?

Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.
------------------------------

*Error: package 'stats' could not be loaded**Description: *An unhandled
exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please
review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it
originated in the code.

*Exception Details: *RDotNet.EvaluationException: Error: package 'stats'
could not be loaded

*Source Error:*

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception
can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
*Stack Trace:*

Path variables include the R lib folder.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]