[R] project path in Rmd

Thu Apr 2 10:56:14 CEST 2020

Make it so. Outside R.

At the command line, use cd before you start R. This should feel natural.

In a GUI file browser, double clicking on a file type assigned to a program by default sets the containing directory to be current directory before kicking off the program, so double-clicking on an empty Project.RData file will do it. Or you can use RStudio Project.Rproj files the same way.