[R] project path in Rmd

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Thu Apr 2 11:08:58 CEST 2020

What about searching for the .Rproj file and using its path as the new
working directory using setwd()?
But I know that it is indeed not recommended in knitted files (FAQ #5
<https://yihui.org/knitr/faq/>).

And I do not know how to search up the folder structure anyway...

Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments